Sprute & Davis strives to build relationships with clients and become a trusted partner. Greenwood Ohlund & CO. has been operating for nearly four decades, providing certified public accounting services in Seattle and the surrounding area. The company offers its expertise to business owners, executives, and individuals, providing a variety of services.
Services include tax planning, tax return preparation, business formation, litigation support, bookkeeping consultations, and estate planning. Eastham Foster is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Washington State Society of Certified Public Accountants. Accountants may offer a package rate for weekly, monthly or annual services to reward ongoing customers. Nationally, full-time staff accountants earn between $40,000 and $80,000, depending on experience and other factors. Akopyan & Company, CPA, is an accounting firm that serves clients in Seattle and the nearby areas.
Managing Partner, Construction Consulting Firm
Providing exceptional client service is not something our people work at – it is inherent in their natures. We hire friendly professionals who believe in follow-through and ensuring all our clients are enthusiastically satisfied. Financial reporting, cost center tracking, budgeting/forecasting, estate planning, budget planning and more. Strategic planning, financial modeling, line-of-business application support, staff structure, marketing strategy and more. Ledger Pros provides one-stop for outsourced accounting and bookkeeping solutions designed from the ground up to make your life easier. We know that constantly hiring, training, and maintaining high quality staff can be difficult.
Cash flow management, financial modeling and analysis, risk management, loans and financing and more. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
Seattle Accounting Services
We want to save you time, stress, and money by connecting you immediately with the expertise of our consultants. New and growing businesses need modern, agile solutions that scale and future-proof your enterprise for long-term innovation and growth. From Start-Ups to Succession Planning – we provide strategy and essential services to drive your business forward. Financial bookkeeping services seattle policies and procedures provide your organization with a clear outline that delineates the roles, responsibilities and authority that are necessary for proper financial management. We will assist you in the creation of detailed policies and procedures that will reduce risk for your organization and give greater security to your staff, board, and donors or investors.
- With our specialty in board governance, we know what board members want and need to succeed.
- Click the link in the email we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert.
- Alisa NA, CPA, is an accounting firm that has been providing accounting services since 1995 to its individual and business clients in Seattle.
- See more reviews, compare prices, and hire your favorite pros all with Thumbtack.
- We help you, your business, your trust, or your estate comply with IRS and State tax laws.
Seattle Professional Accounting Services provides bookkeeping and accounting services to individuals and small businesses in the greater Seattle area. With a focus on small Black and POC owned businesses, we aim to help you understand your business, its finances, and its future. According to the American Institute of CPAs, certified public accountant (CPAs) financially advise individuals, big companies and small businesses to help them reach their financial goals.
SEATTLE PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Click the link in the email we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert. Feel free to schedule your free 30-minute consultation now and let’s discuss how we can save you time and money. As a custom-crafted solution, we’ll design a process to help keep your business organized. Get in touch today so that we can show you all the ways Ledger Pros can simplify operations for you and your company. Dyesha has a passion for helping others grow and improving the financial literacy of her community.
Sprute & Davis provides professional accounting and consulting services to Seattle and the surrounding area. The company boasts over three decades of experience, and this qualified firm provides a variety of services https://www.bookstime.com/ to businesses, non-profits, estates, trusts, and individuals. These services include tax planning and prep, businesses consulting, financial reporting, software support, bookkeeping, and payroll help.
Free up resources to focus on what you do best – growing your business and building the future of your dreams. We provide expertise in accounting, taxes, and CEO guidance, so you can concentrate on top priorities and strategic initiatives. With our specialty in board governance, we know what board members want and need to succeed.
- It also offers corporate new business setup and consultation, accounting and bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, payroll, tax planning, and tax filing services to business clients.
- Financial reporting, cost center tracking, budgeting/forecasting, estate planning, budget planning and more.
- It provides personal financial advice in dealing with financing children’s education, purchasing a home, preparing for retirement, and planning an estate.
- These services include tax planning and prep, businesses consulting, financial reporting, software support, bookkeeping, and payroll help.
- Unchained Financial Services also networks with other industries, such as lenders, insurance agents, website designers, and marketers to help startups succeed, with full HR Setups available at affordable rates.
- We work with you to select the software that best fits your needs and then handle the rest.